Save the date! Join us on Sunday, August 25th, for Sidewalk Sunday!
Sidewalk Sundays is a weekly open-house event at 307 Lake Shore East where the public can learn more about our proposal, see models and prototypes, participate in workshops, and ask our staff questions about our vision for the neighbourhood of the future.
What is 307?
We’ve transformed an old fish processing plant and parking lot into an experimental work space — 307 is where Sidewalk Labs works every day in Toronto and is open to the public every weekend. Inside and outside, we’re exploring some of the ideas that could become part of this future neighbourhood and establishing an open venue for community collaboration. We’re excited to co-create and share our explorations with you as the Sidewalk Toronto project evolves.
Every day, 24/7, our Learning Garden, Building Blocks, and free water kiosk are open to the public. Drop by and relax under an umbrella at a picnic table or in a comfortable Muskoka chair on your way to or from the Portlands or Cherry Beach, and fill up your water bottle when you grab a bike from the Bike Share Toronto station we have right on our site.
Getting to 307
307 is located at 307 Lake Shore Boulevard East (at the base of Queens Quay East and Parliament Street). There are a number of options for getting here:
- Bike Share: We’re thrilled to offer the first Bike Share Toronto station on Quayside, located at Parliament and Lake Shore Boulevard East.
- Cycling: There is limited bike parking onsite at 307. There is additional bike parking is available at 333 Lake Shore Boulevard East.
- Bus: 307 is accessible by TTC on the 72B Pape.
- Wheel-trans: A designated drop-off/pick-up point can be found on the east side of Small Street, between Parliament Street and Lakeshore Boulevard East. An orange path will lead from the drop off point to the main entrance.
- Parking: Pay parking is available at 333 Lakeshore Boulevard East (enter from Parliament Street).
Accessibility at 307
Site and select washrooms are wheelchair accessible. ASL-English interpretation will be available for this event. Find out more about accessibility at 307 with our PDF guide here (find screen reader version here). Please reach out to our team at email@example.com should you have any questions about accessibility.