On May 3, Sidewalk Toronto hosted its second in a series of public roundtable meetings meant to provide updates on our plans to create a new kind of neighbourhood on Toronto’s waterfront and to work alongside Toronto residents to explore new ideas for creating a healthier, more inclusive, and sustainable approach to urban living.
During this second roundtable meeting, participants:
- Heard what we learned during the first roundtable discussion in March (see the Summary Report)
- Gave feedback on our recently released Responsible Data Use Framework.
- Entered into moderated conversation about three topics: affordable housing, mobility, and data use.
You can find a feedback report, summarizing what we heard at the individual roundtable discussions.
- Rit Aggarwala, Head of Urban Systems, Sidewalk Labs
- John Brodhead, Director of Policy and Strategy, Sidewalk Labs
- Meg Davis, Chief Development Officer, Waterfront Toronto
- Alyssa Harvey Dawson, Head of Legal, Sidewalk Labs
- Kristina Verner, Vice President, Innovation, Sustainability & Prosperity, Waterfront Toronto